Sunday, January 2, 2011

#04. Story: The Detective is Falling In Love

hmm,
still talking about this theme.. evol .. Yeah :D

in this note, i write a story about that theme combine with a detective story.

This's about how if a detective is falling in love. Is it different with another ? :)

yeah. Let see.
-----
date: February 12 2011.
In tomorrow morning, a detective named Ai found aletter. "Hmm, this's case.. The smell of a case. well, let see" said Ai.

Yeah, it likes what Ai's mind before. The letter from a client who need help to find his girlfriend. He can't come to Ai's office so that he just make aletter.

"help me, my girlfriend lost. She has lost for 2 weeks. The last, she said that she wanted to visit her friend. But until today, she hasn't back home yet. Would u meet with me to talk this more? We'll meet in Gigi Cafe at 10.00 if u want."

after read that letter, As soon as Ai go to the cafe. As predicted, the man is waiting her. "Oh, God! I've seen him in a photo. Yeah, that man is Andy's brother." mumble Ai.

"excuse me, detective Ai. I'm Rijal. I have sent u a letter, haven't i ? Help me plis. It makes me crazy, my lovely girl lost." said him. "ok, i'll help u. Would u tell me about the last u saw her?" answered Ai. "of course. She used nice dress when it. She wanted to visit her friend. It happened at 19.00 night. Firstly, i allow her. But, she seemed happy for that visiting. So i let her go. Her friend's name is Rina." said Rijal. "hmm, have u asked Rina about this? Actually, what for ur girl visited Rina?" , "yeah, she said that my girl named Santi finished to visit her at 21.00. Santi wanted to discuss something. Oh ya, Santi sent me an email two days ago. But i didn't know the meaning. Wait." said Rijal while he shows his phone. "this is the message. What's the meaning?" said Rijal again. "hmm.. Let me to think" answered Ai.

"nlzx ecfdbzsq, jh bznl trpnsqsqzx. Jh igbzec nlbzecfd zxpnvt gefdfdmk xvpnsqsqzx. Igpnomfdtrusmkzx, jh igbzwufd bz ecbzomhffdsqjhpnvttr ecjhtrfdbztrfd. Ecpndbuspnsq trbzjhec usigbzus usigjhtr nlpnomusih jhtr nlzx mkbztrus usjhnlfd. Jh ecpn ompnus xvbzomus uspn ecjhfd jhom gesqpnomus pnge zxpnvt."

"hmm, okay, let me think. I've ever seen that kind message.. Hmm, aha! I know. Give me a pen & a paper plis." said Ai. "r-really? what?" said Rijal while giving Ai the tools.


While Ai was writing the meaning, a new message just in. "ng? What is it? From Rina ?" said Rijal.

"Rijal, i'm so sorry. I had been lying to u about Santi. Before she left me, she had told me about secret thing. She allowed me to tell it to u. I regret of it. And now, she is really gone. Gone from this world. I have just accepted a message from her grandma, u must visit grandma's house & u'll know what i meant." read Rijal.

"oh, what's going on?" said Rijal. "ok, i have just finished to read the real meaning. Read! This is the meaning of that message." said Ai while giving the paper to Rijal.

"my dear, i am sorry. I had made you feel worry. Honestly, i have a dangerious disease. Doctor said that this month is my last time. I do not want to die in front of you."

"w-whaat ??" suprised Him. "i must go now. I'll call u later, thank u very much." said Rijal immediately. "no, i must accompany u." said Ai.

Ai and Rijal go to Santi's grandma's house. In there, they find Santi has died. Rijal hugs Santi closely. He's crying. I can see it.

In other space, Ai saw Andy. He is looking Rijal & Santi. He seems sad. This is the first time Ai looked Andy was sad.

Flash back ====>>
Andy is Ai's first love. Ai met him in her school. Everyday, Ai always tried to find out all things about him. About Andy's family, Andy's favourite, Andy's activites, etc. It caused of Ai's curious. Her job as detective supported what she has done. Until finished her study at that school, Andy never knew that during the time, Ai as a spy for all about him because Ai loves him until now.
==========

Ai tried to be calm although Andy was at here too. Ai feels nervous. Of course. Since 1 year ago, she never look Andy again. She really misses him.

While Ai is looking at Andy, a girl comes close to Andy. The girl holds Andy's arm. It annoys Ai. Ai hurt of it. As soon as, she goes out.

"who is her? Andy's girlfriend? Really? Oh God, i hope no. Hm, i must know about the identity of her." mumble Ai.

Suddenly, Andy appears. Ai suprised. "hm, who are u? I think i ever seen u. What r u doing here?" asked Andy. "hmm, hhaha, we haven't met yet. Oh ya, i'm Ai, a detective. I accompany my client, Rijal." answered Ai. "oh shit, he forgot me. oh now i know, i don't have excepting more to being his girlfriend. Fool, I should not be here." thought Ai.

"no, aha! I remember. You're Ai, my schoolmate. You're famous as detective in our school. I'm one of ur fan. Nice to meet u. Rijal is my brother. Waw, u have helped him, right? Great. Hm, plis leave ur number, i wanna call u later" said Andy. "r-really? Haha. Hm, okay, i must go now. Plis notice Rijal. See u." said Ai while giving her number. Ai seems happy. :)

Ai leaves Santi's grandma's house after have a short talking with Andy, her first love.

While driving the car, Ai's handphone is ringing. "hm, a message? without a name? Maybe a new client." mumble Ai while open the message.

"Ai, this is me, Andy. Save my number. Haha.."

O.O !! Ai suprised. But happy.. :)
Ai doesn't reply the message.

In the night, Ai feel so bored. No cases no interesting thing. Suddenly, Ai looks her handphone. She remembers that Andy's number haven't saved yet. So, She saved it.

Ai still curious with the girl who held Andy in the afternoon. "Hm, how the way to know the girl's identity? Hmmm, Must send a message to Andy!" mumble Ai.

"Andy, night. How is Rijal? Is he fine now? I feel worry. Oh ya, i feel curious too with the girl who held ur arm. Who is her? I ever seen her in a market." asks Ai.

#Hm, hahaha, nice way to know who is the girl.

A few minutes later, Andy replies it.
"hm, Rijal is better now. Don't worry. Oh that girl? She's my cousin. She is Santi's friend too. In a market? Haha..."

#hmm, a cousin. Just a cousin. It means that i still have a chance. Good.

"haha, ya in a market. I forgot when it happened. Hm, sorry to doubt u in this satnite. Maybe u're hanging out with ur girl, right? Sorry." Replies Ai

#hmm, again, nice question to know about 'he has a girl or not for now'

Ai's handphone rings again.
"oh funny. No, u don't doubt me. Be enjoy. Hanging out? Haha, i'm watching tv now. No girl wants accompany me every satnite. Oh, so Sadly. Haha.." answers Andy.

"ng? O.o really? Hmm.." mumble Ai.

"hoh, why? How about solve any cases tonight? It will be interesting for ur satnite." offers Ai.

"heh? Cases? Hm, good idea. But don't give me hard cases, my skill isn't supporting. Not like u, a detective girl. :) okey?" answers Andy.

Ai feels happy after read the Andy's message. "hm, okay. Solve this: 5+3 = 9
4+3 = 9
3+3 = ??? haha, this is the easiest question."
asked Ai.

Hmm, 10 minutes later, Andy replies.

"hm, 9, right ?"
"wrong."
"6 ?"
"wrong again."

"so what? Give up, hehe. Give me the real plis." offers Andy.
"hoaam, i'm sleepy. I must go to bed now. Good night." replies Ai.
"haha" thought Ai.

"WHAT? Wait! I'm curious!" replies Andy.
Ai doesn't reply. She wants to make Andy feels very curious. :p

15 minutes later. Ai replies.
"ok, the answer is 10." answers Ai.
"huh, i think u have slept. Hm? How the way?" asks Andy.
"i can't explain it now. Plis think the way. And Notif me tomorrow." answers Ai by lying.
Hahahaha..
"ok, explain it to me tomorrow in cafe. I'll wait u. Would u like?" replies Andy.

#Hah ? O.o Ai suprised again. She still feels nervous if she stands closely with Andy. But, in other side, she hopes can be more closely with him.

"okay." answered Ai.

Tomorros comes. Ai prepares herself to be calm in front of Andy. Wish she can do it.

"hy, Ai. So, what is the answer?" asks Andy.
"haha, did u feel comfortable in ur last night?" asks Ai.
"yeah, yeah. To the point, how the way u get 10?" asks Andy again.
"let me order food before." says Ai calmly.
"hoho" thought Ai in her mind.

Andy seems very curious. Ai feels funny of it. And after having lunch, Andy just quiet. He seems disappointed. Ai feels unwell.

"okay, hmm, firstly, why 5+3 = 9? Because, f-i-v-e + t-h-r-e-e = nine letters.
So, why 3+3 = 10? Because, t-h-r-e-e + t-h-r-e-e = ten letters. Hahahaha... Very easy right?" explains Ai.

"hmm, hahaha... That's right. Why can not i solve it? Haha." Says Andy.

He is laughing. Ai feels very comfortable now.

And after that, they are being so closely friend. Althought, the detective, Ai is excepting to be more than a friend.

========
THE END

n.b: gomenasai, byk kekurangan dlm grammar, pnggunaan keterangan waktu & susunan kalimatnya. :)

0 comments: